Thursday, September 13, 2012

A Trip to See The Jellies


Back in May, after the crazy NATO protestors left the city, the kids and I headed down to Chicago's Shedd Aquarium to see the Jellies exhibit before it ended.  The kids had never been to the Shedd and I hadn't been in over 20 years!




What follows are a few photos I took while we were there with minimal commentary.  Enjoy.







My favorite jelly of the day - we got a kick out of watching these little guys swimming and bumping all over the place!   We dubbed them bumper car jellies.







Just a little funny in the event you know me.....


At the gift shop trying on all the stuff we didn't buy....






I got a kick out of all the tshirts they had for sale....






At the end of our day before heading back home.....



No comments: