Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Family Vacation



Here are a few more photos from our trip to Puerto Vallarta.




Dad and Candace



The family - what is up with my kids?
I think this is only photo of me except one Mike took looking down my shirt at the Phoenix Airport. Not sharing that one of course. ;-)



Mike in the roof-top pool


Mike tries the waves


Our second favorite past-time while on the beach - dodge the waves
(First favorite past-time was sipping Coronas!)

Mr. Safety surfs safely


Still has the most awesome eyes ever!




Charlotte with her new friend from Montreal. The fact that neither could speak the other's language didn't deter these two from having a fabulous time together.

Posing after lunch with the Mexican Dancers sculpture on the Malecon


Dodging the waves

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are great pics. Looks like you had a wonderful time. I just love it there.

Could you send me the pic of my Mom & your Dad? I love it! We just put up the family picture wall, and this one would be perfect. I'd love an updated one you you, Mike & the kids for the wall too.
Thanks!
Love, Chris