Monday, September 27, 2010

Maybe Next Time

We were at the Milwaukee Zoo yesterday to support our nephew on his first Down Syndrome Awareness walk. So we were on the walk portion of our day going by this foresty area that seemed like a great place to take a photo of the kids - you know, maybe for the annual Christmas card or something. I made the mistake of taking my sunglasses off while shooting the photos so I could see the light better, but duh, didn't put on my regular glasses so I really wasn't sure what I was shooting since it all looked blurry to me. Then there's Mike, ever the not helpful photographer's assistant, telling the kids to say cheeseburger or pizza or something stupid like that. All I wanted was a cute photo of the kids. THIS is what I get instead......



2 comments:

Denise said...

LOL But it IS a great photo!! :)

Lynda said...

I still think you should put it on the Christmas cards. 1) It's absolutely adorable, and 2) it'll teach them a lesson about consequences. ;-)