Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Last Ones I Promise

Just a few more photos from our Puerto Vallarta trip. This is it. No more. I promise. This post is all about the pirate cruise we took. The pirate cruise was a show, two meals, and a trip to a protected island for swimming, kayaking, snorkeling, and banana boat rides.

So here's Mike and I on the Pirate Cruise with the kids and the Grandparents. At first I thought, "Wow, I look like crap!" But given that it was like 102 deg. out that day with no breeze and insane humidity levels, I think I look well under the conditions. ;-)




"Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale, a tale of a fateful trip, that started from this tropic port...."



On the island. The water was aqua color, clear and warm! I thoroughly enjoyed swimming there!



I was looking at this photo and thought, WHY is this guy video taping us? I don't know him! Why does he want footage of some gringos ? (And no, that wasn't the boat that took us out on our banana boat trip! That thing looks heavy enough to sink itself.)




The ride was fun for all of us, except Charlotte who sat in front. She said she got all the water sprays.

4 comments:

Denise said...

Fabulous! And you DO look great in that first photo. I can never get too many pictures, so you know...this doesn't have to be your last one. ;)

Heidi said...

Cheryl...I LOVE the first picture!! I think you look awesome in it!!!!!
Your pictures are always fantastic!!

Cheryl said...

Thanks Denise and Heidi!

Kim S said...

Eli LOVED that pirate boat. Fun trip!