Saturday, December 20, 2008

Oh Look! Another Christmas Card!

I love to mail out our annual Christmas card, but this year I'm refraining from doing so in an effort to not spend money that we don't have anyway. This is the first year in over a decade that I haven't sent out Christmas cards. It feels unnatural. Okay, okay, I did send out just a few cards, but you can hardly fault me for sending cards to our out-of-state parents and siblings.

However, I figured I could at least post it on my blog. If you're someone who loves to decorate around your house with the cards you receive, and you want to pretend that you received my card in your actual mailbox, please feel free to print it off. No one will know.


Merry Christmas All!



click to view larger


4 comments:

Shannon Holden said...

I love the card! Beautiful photos. Have a wonderful Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I love the card - thanks for sharing!

JoEllen said...

Merry Christmas Cheryl!!!!

Anonymous said...

I really liked this set of pics you sent Cheryl. Merry Christmas to you and your family!