Saturday, September 13, 2008

It's A Beautiful Day To Play

We're getting hit with a bit of rain (not hurricane related; that'll come later this week.) It's just a slow, steady rain with no accompanying wind, thunder or lightening. Combine that with a trench that I dug around the new landscaping area out front, which is collecting a whole lotta rain water, and you've got the makings of one fine day for a 7 year old boy.












Special thanks to Mike for standing out there to hold the umbrella over me and my camera. :-D


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How awesome! :) Great pictures. I love you how captured the mouth making noises in one of the pictures! Such a Boy!! :)

Shea said...

Mud is fun.

My Three Girls (The A girls) said...

looks like he is having so0 much fun. Makes me want to go play in the mud.