Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Kids ArtWork

When my kids get too old to bring home handmade crafts and cards, it will be a sad day. I live for this stuff. My fridge is covered in it. I've even strung fishing line between two hooks on the walls above each kid's bed. When the work comes down off the fridge, it goes into their room to display for a little while longer.

I love my kids' artwork. It's precious to me, and each year I have the difficult task of going through the rubbermaid bin to pull out the "keepers".....the ones that will go into the scrap albums for safe keeping. The one below, a creation from this month, will make it into the scrap album. For sure.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is one of my very favorites of Justin's too! Happy Thanksgiving! Amy

Anonymous said...

Awww...that's great! I actually have the copy of this that I did when I was 6! :) The artwork at this age is the best though! I don't want to get rid of ANY of it!