Thursday, November 6, 2008

My Next Car

If money weren't an issue, and I never had to haul more than a few bags of groceries at a time, and of course if Mike or I had a job (minor details, right?) my next car would be the Mini Cooper in British Racing Green (although the oxygen blue and nightfire red are pretty cool too). It gets some great gas mileage as well (37/hwy, and 28/city, which is double what I get now.)

Only problem is the lack of rear doors, so the kids would be complaining about getting in and out of the thing, especially as they get older and bigger. "Welcome to the hardships of my own childhood", I'd say. Followed by, "Get over it." The Mini Clubman has one small rear door on the passenger side, but then the car loses the cuteness factor by looking like a midget station wagon, so what's the point?

Cute little bugger isn't it?

Not-As-Cute

2 comments:

My Three Girls (The A girls) said...

I gave you an award.
Come pick it up

Shea said...

I'm with you. Ryan and I have talked about getting one since they came out with the new ones. I want the Union Jack painted on the roof.