Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Few Words From Charlotte

I don't think there's a day that goes by when Charlotte doesn't crack me up with something she says. Here are a few Charlotisms. I hope you get a chuckle out of them too.




***************************

"I'm only five years old, and I know stuff that I don't know."


***************************

C: "I have something to say."

Me: "What's that honey?"

C: "Chickens lay eggs, cows lay milk, and farmer's grow corn."


***************************

"It's getting early out. The sky is up."

***************************

Scene: Tuck in time for Charlotte. She kept getting out of bed to tuck in her dolls, arrange her animals, a drink of water, etc. Finally I'd had enough, and said sternly, "Come on, let's go!" Charlotte responded matter-of-factly, "Sometimes I'm like that. I'm only a child ya know."


***************************

As she's doing her homework:

"I think I"m getting along with my A's today."


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute!! Today Vaughn asked me if when he turns twelve he can have a phone and some money. :D

Cheryl said...

Where do I get in line for some of that? lol.

Anonymous said...

LOL...those are great!! I absolutely LOVE the things that come out of their mouths!! I wish a had it tape recorded to play back to them later!
Thanks for sharing! I love it!! :)