Thursday, September 3, 2009

LIVE, From Green Bay, WI

Last weekend I went with the women in our small group and a couple others to Green Bay to see Beth Moore. This weekend was also a live simulcast at over 500 churches worldwide, and something like 90,000 mostly women were listening this weekend. But she was IN Green Bay, which is where we were!

What an incredible weekend! The worship music was amazing, and Beth Moore's message, per usual, was relevant and spoke to my heart. Here's a short slide show of the weekend in Green Bay (you'll have to silence my radio off to your right first.)


Delight yourself in the LORD and He will give you the desires of your heart.

~ Psalm 37:4


Living Proof Live - Simulcast - Green Bay WI from Rich Kalonick on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

That's neat Cheryl - looks like an awesome time. I just started a Beth Moore Study tonight - Esther - I'm so excited after just the intro session!

Cheryl said...

We're starting that study at church this month too, but unfortunately I've got too much going on to sign up for it. I don't think I've ever heard of a "bad" Beth Moore study! She's really got a talent for teaching!