Thursday, September 10, 2009

Randomness

We drove up to the north woods again this Labor Day. It may become an annual trip for us. We all enjoy the time we spend there hanging out with family, the weather is still nice, and the autumn foliage is just starting to turn. This trip was made even more special by being able to meet our newest nephew, Mason, who is the cutest little peanut I've seen since my own kids were
"lil peanuts". :-) I could hold him all day long! I've picked a few random photos of the weekend to share (and maybe I'll be able to post a photo of me if it gets emailed to me by my mother-in-law....hint hint). Stay tuned next week for a funny recap of an episode that I was able to capture on camera.


Charlotte, Eric, Zachary, and Aaron on a frog hunt.



Mike & Charlotte at the lake (Lake Ethel?)



The Cousins
(purely coincidence that they lined up in height order!)



Mike takes a dip in the frigid Lake Superior waters. Brrrrr......



Zachary has these amazing eye lashes.....




My Mother-in-Law's walking mop. ;-) Actually, Zeke (or "Z") is a very sweet dog.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Fantastic!!! I hope you don't mind I'm putting the pictures on my facebook! :)