Friday, September 18, 2009

What Did She Say?

While in the north woods we spent a day at the private lake on my inlaw's property. I happened to be on the pier getting photos of Mike and Charlotte out on the row boat when I found myself in the position of capturing a totally boy moment. See, Zachary had already been in the water (in his jeans) and was changed by Mom and told not to go back into the water in his jeans. As his Auntie, who would never dream of snitching on him, I had to take the photos for the story they told.



The water calls me......



See how it goes splish-splash??



Hmmm. Momma told me something, but I can't seem to remember.




Oh I remember now. Don't chew on my shirt.



Wet jeans were made for decorating.



But that's OK. I can just slip right back into the water and wash the sand sprinkles off!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!! I can't stop laughing!! Yes, he's a total boy and you're such a naugthy Auntie for letting him do that...but I have to say, I'm glad you did...b/c these pictures really tell the story!! HAHA!!!

Thanks Cheryl!!! :)