Saturday, September 12, 2009

My Crafty Self

Our local library is really awesome with all their children's programs, contests, free stuff, concerts, books, movies, and their "Adult Programs." For instance, they offer various crafts for kids and adults. I decided to sign up for one of them since it sounded simple enough - an autumn grapevine wreath - and the price couldn't be beat: Five bucks! So I went there this afternoon, and along with a bunch of other ladies and one 9 year old boy (who didn't do such a shabby job, I might add), put together a wreath in about an hour. I have to say that it turned out really nice, but that bow was a real pain!! Think hand cramps. While I'll be sad when the weather requires Mike to remove the front screen door and put in the storm door, on the plus side, I'll have something really pretty to hang up on the door!



No comments: